Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pandora!

Big news! As of today, I am officially on Pandora!!
I'll admit...  I now have a "Lex Lyon" station..  but hey! It's awesome what they've paired me with! It's all this obscure indie stuff and I LOVE IT!! I'm hearing so much new music and it's all because of this bomb stuff the big-wig music genome Pandora panel people have declared people who like my music will also like. And I sure hope I attract the kind of kids that listen to this stuff. I'm..  I'm honestly flattered. I feel legit..  for real. Yeah being on iTunes is pretty sweet, but anyone and their mom can get on there. But PANDORA? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? haha They have to LIKE you for that stuff!! It's exciting and I'm excited  if you couldn't tell.  :]
Well..  I'm off to do laundry and try to write a song while my clothes spin around and my quarters get eaten up.
Love you all! Thank you for all the support!!
Love,
Lexi