Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Bucket List

So about a month ago I decided to create a Bucket List. A bucket list is simply a list of things you really want to accomplish in life. This can be things you want to accomplish in your area of work, adventures you want to have around the world, just random, or small things you want to do around your hometown. It just all depends on how crazy you want to go with it and if you want to realistically accomplish everything on your list and play it safe. I decided to be really random with it and do a bit of everything! Which seems to be how I am in every aspect of my life...

My Bucket List

  1. Write and produce an album
  2. Study art in Europe
  3. Go backpacking in the Rockies
  4. See the Aurora Borealis
  5. Create most of the art in my own home
  6. Earn my scuba diving license
  7. Put flowers on John Lennon's grave
  8. Learn how to cook from scratch
  9. Donate my hair to a cute bald kid
  10. Get a faux hawk
  11. Go whale watching
  12. Serve on a mission trip somewhere
  13. Write a song for each child I have
  14. Visit each continent 
  15. Read the whole Lord of the Rings series
  16. Learn how to speak French
  17. Hold a sign in the crowd at an NBA game
  18. Climb a major mountain
  19. Own a yellow Jeep Wrangler
  20. Live somewhere new and foreign for a part of my life
  21. Watch every Harry Potter movie in a week’s time
  22. See the Pieta in person
  23. Get married and start a family
  24. Learn to roll sushi in Tokyo
  25. Own every Beatles album
  26. Eat pizza in Italy
I have successfully completed number one already and that album will be coming out in July! I'm planning on hiking in the Rockies soon and I'm going on a cruise with my dad to Alaska in August! I'm really going to try for these. I'm going to go all out and try to really live my life.