Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The end.

I'm sitting in the airport typing this on my phone. I'm about to go home! I loved babysitting those kids but man. I miss my family. I only got to see them for a week after Nashville and before flying out here. I only saw mom for a day because she got back from Hawaii the day before I left to get here. I'm ready to have a mommy again :)
I missed mothers day.
But I had the kids do some Mothers Day crafts. We made paper flowers and put them in mason jar. We also made a big welcome home sign. Let me see if I can post a picture of it on this app. We'll try :) Because it was so cute!
My aunt and uncle got home yesterday right after I picked David up from school. Sammy was asleep but David was so excited! He was a chatterbox :). Then I got to go get my braces off! I was very excited about that :) I lost my mommy status and my teenager status all in one day haha
We all went out for dinner and a movie after. The kids wanted to sit in between their parents and put me in the very middle. I'm going to miss them. But at least they're family so I'll see them :)
This is the end of my mommy blogging for a while now. Haha until next time!